Saturday, August 13, 2011

0023 - Isaac Franklin and Margaret Arsilvia (Kerns) Abe






ISSAC F.
ABE
AUG. 29, 1870
MAY 16, 1961
_____________

ARSILVA  J.
HIS WIFE
JUNE 24, 1866
FEB. 18, 1948

ABE



NOTE: Isaac's first name is spelled wrong on the headstone. Also, on the headstone, I am unsure what the "J." stands for in Arsilvia's name. Records I have found only list Margaret Arsilvia (Kerns) Abe. It seems Margaret's middle name is also spelled wrong on the headstone.

**************





Bethel Methodist Church and Cemetery
Little Cacapon, Hampshire County, WV



2 comments:

  1. kathieblund@comcast.netApril 14, 2012 at 1:53 PM

    I think Margaret Arsilvia death date is incorrect.
    Kathie Lund

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathie,
      I am sorry for not replying to your comment for Margaret Arsilva (Kerns) Abe at the Bethel Methodist Cemetery.
      For some reason I did not get an automatic email notification when you added your comment and just found the ticker by her grave post.
      The information posted on the site is intended to display the grave information just as it is recorded on the cemetery headstone.
      In review....my records do not include any death information for her so I was not able to post any notes on the blog.
      If you have any death records, including obituary, please send me a copy for my records and I will be glad to add a note on the site.
      Mike Abe

      Delete